RSS Feed

Cali-forn-i-a.

Jessica and I just returned from an awesome stay with Justin and Autumn in California! We saw the sights, rode the rides, survived the sun, laughed the laughs, tamed the traffic, and lived to tell about it.

Some of the highlights were riding the Hollywood Tower of Terror, waiting in line for the Indiana Jones ride, and drinking fancy booms at bahooka. It was very nice for me to have Jessica along on this trip. This would be my forth time going out to California, to see Justin and Autumn, but it was Jessica's first. She has proved to be my favorite travel partner.

While we were there we toured the WB lot, and we were able to see where some of our favorite movies had been filmed. We also journeyed to Disneyland (twice!). On Saturday we took the long traffic filled drive to the beach. We flew the red eye flights, for both ways, and we would do it all over again for a trip like that. All in all it was one sweet, sweet, honey of a trip.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss you. you have to come back now.

Aaron said...

I'm happy to hear that Jessica's your favorite travel partner! Looks like you two are having fun...I'm happy for you.

Since Jessica left a post on our blog a while back I've had fun exploring yours a few times. This time I got all the way back to the random quotes...especially entertaining!
~Laura :)