RSS Feed

Nadine

I want you to meet my friend. She's a new friend, but quickly gaining BFF status. I want to take her everywhere with me. She's pretty. And shiny.



She is practical and functional and will do just what I tell her to do.



No longer will I have to wish and hope for her because now she is mine.



Nadine, ladies and gentleman:



Made possible by President Obama and his first time homeowners credit. Don't worry, we will be doing something responsible with the rest of it, ok? But we each had to get something fun with it right?? Dave will hopefully let you in on the fun thing he got soon. Because it's really fun.

10 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Nadine, I LOVE YOU! Beautiful!

Enjoy the bliss.

Dave said...

okay, I thought we established a rule? 1. No dogs on the bed. 2. No mixers on the bed. Jess, I'm pretty sure "Nadine" is lounging on my side!!!

Justin said...

I love that she is in your bed. HAHAHAHA!

Jweaver said...

I want to be friends with Nadine too! Or maybe one of her kin?? Congrats Jess- she is beautiful!

SnoWhite said...

What a wonderful addition to your family. We love Nadine's kin at our place ;)

Laurie Amos said...

I'm absolutly looking forward to tasting what Nadine and you can produce together.MMMMM :)

Stacey said...

Oh I LOVE YOUR NEW FRIEND!! The right size and color Jessica!!

Ingrid said...

Congrats on the arrival of Nadine!!

Noni said...

Yay!!!!! So excited for you :)

Unknown said...

I love the close-ups you took! Have fun with your new toy!