This exercise in counting joy has been so good for me. It's hard to have a bad attitude (at work for example) when you are trying to find things all day long to be thankful for.
16. a forgiving husband when the dog drives me to near insanity
17. answered prayer and forward motion for a new ministry
18. people willing to volunteer
19. warm weather
20. cleansing rain
21. unexpected blizzards (of the ice cream variety)
22. family time at a tiki bar
23. time to relax and finish sudoku puzzles
24. a conversation about God's mercy and grace
25. seeing siblings perform at a coffee shop. they are so talented.
26. holding Jackson
27. coffee with an old friend
28. a delicious dinner made from rummaging through the fridge