This has been a good week for me to count joy because it has been a hard week to do so. Very up and down in a lot of ways. But one of my favorite of God's attributes is that He remains the same and He remains faithful. So I am grateful.
59. homemade rosemary flat bread
60. the calm after the storm (in a good way)
61. "the whole enchilada"
62. new plans
63. breakfast date (a repeat I know, but I will always be thankful for this)
64. clean carpet
65. freshly mowed grass
66. an evening walk with four friends, two babies, a sister and a dog
68. comical answers from a young Sunday School participant
69. seeing shelves filling up (more on this later)
70. filled flower boxes
71. two for one candy bars from the vending machine
72. 95 and sunny ( I have to remember that in the dead of winter I long for this weather!)
73. a quick-to-forgive husband
74. new Australian friends
75. being one of hundreds of people singing along to familiar lyrics.
76. house guests who appreciate your efforts