RSS Feed

Saying Goodbye to Holli

My parent's got Holli for my brother during my first year of college. She was a REALLY naughty puppy. She got into the garbage constantly.  My mom said that Holli made her cry every day when she was a puppy. But we all loved her. Once she grew out of the puppy stage, she was a very sweet dog and became my mom's rand hand gal. She followed my mom all over the house every day. We recently had to say goodbye to the old girl. Even though she was my brother's dog, I know it's been hardest on my mom. Here's a few highlights from her little sendoff gathering.















Goodbye Holli. We'll miss you pup!

7 comments:

Pisces said...

I like these photos you posted, warm and sweet...I can tell.
You have a great family.

Swati Atreya said...

That is such a cute story and such an admirable pup... May god blesses her soul in heaven :*

Loran Fabyuel said...

I would be very thankful if you continue www.proessaywriting.com
with quality www.proessaywriting.com
what you are serving right now with your blog...I really enjoyed it...and i really appreciate to you for this....its always pleasure to read so....Thanks for sharing!!!

Stok Bisa Jualan said...

good pets

NGOI NHA VUI said...

Nice blog !!!
Thiet ke nha dep
Thi cong nha xuong
Biet thu dep
Thiet ke nha
Nha pho dep

Hussain Co said...

apartments for sale
apartments for sale in islamabad
apartments for sale in rawalpindi
shops for sale
property for sale
office for rent
office for rent in rawalpindi

Funding Solution said...


Dear Customers,

Capital funding for cooperate bodies,individuals and companies:
We specialize in providing capital for business start-up, business developments, business expansion and investment capital Ranges from 20,thousand to 10,Million (CPL) Our funding sources specialize in creative solutions to meet your needs. Emails us to provide you the required capital- Fast Process and Instant Approval ‎

@2% interest rate
Flexible repayment
1 to 35 years duration
Contact details
Email: capitalfundingsolutinfo@gmail.com