RSS Feed

and the thanks continues

92. heart swelling with pride at sibling talent

93. homemade spanish rice

94. green strawberries growing on the vine

95. news of new life

96. a puppy's head cocked sideways trying to comprehend

97. large-ish dinner parties

98. stories of far away lands

99. the quiet after all have left

100. the rain holding off just.a.bit.longer

101. rocking chair/porch time

102. being under budget with groceries!!

103. memories re-visited

104. family surprises

105. kindness of a stranger

106. an age-old tradition

107. bread, cheese and fruit

108. sisters on swings

4 comments:

Jweaver said...

news of new life? :)

Dave said...

COOL OUT. News of new life = my cousin had a baby. OH aaaaand they came out with a new procedure, and now I'm pregnant. Suuuuurrrrprise.

Jweaver said...

hey man, I'm just asking ! :)

Laurie Amos said...

I recognize and also appreciate many of those things on your list of gratitude. They make me smile.