RSS Feed

i save our christmas cards

It's almost Valentine's Day and I'm posting about Christmas. That might have something to do with the fact that I just took down our Christmas decorations a few days ago. Don't judge.

I like to save our Christmas cards. It's fun to look back from year to year to see how people have changed and to read their notes. But I had to come up with a way to keep them organized. I actually saw this idea somewhere, and I'm sorry I don't remember where, but it's the perfect solution!



Just hole punch each card and put them together with a little metal clip. Add a tag with the year and presto-chango...you have a "card keeper"



Now I just have to find a basket to keep all my card collections. If only Dave would let me have baskets...he's afraid once I start collecting them, they'll take over the house.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope David gets over his basket problem. Just to let you know, I have an extra around......he knows it too! Love you, Mom

Autumn said...

why ARE men afraid of baskets? it's so true!

Justin said...

I agree with Dave on the baskets.

Jweaver said...

I love baskets. Chris probably would agree with Dave as well. Also, I see our card!! :)
ps. 51 days

Laurie Amos said...

Basketphobia? Maybe there's a support group for Dave.