RSS Feed

Girls just wanna have fun

Girl's night! While David took a recent weekend trip to Camp Nathaniel with his brother Matt, I had a girls night with Kellie and Becky. We enjoyed a few hours spent at a local rooftop restaurant followed by talking, laughing, movie watching, sleeping in, coffee drinking and lots more talking and laughing. I love my girls! Here's another picture of us. I know the picture quality isn't that great, but I wanted you to see the sky line. Can anyone guess where we are??


I'll give you a hint: they have mouthwatering Gorgonzola bread with bleu cheese butter that I have been craving since I first put that heavenly slice of fat loaded carbs in my mouth. Yum!


4 comments:

The Beals said...

My guess would be Stella's.

Anonymous said...

i agree with stella's...what I wouldn't give to be eating there right now...

Dave said...

we'll take you there when you come back to the states. It'll be awesome.

Jessica said...

YES! Stella's it is. Good guess Beal! Have you guys been there? We should get a group to go over there. I'm still craving that bread...